Acceptable Use Policy
Acceptable Use Policy: Dreamwire Voice & Data
This ITDreamwire (“Dreamwire”) Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) for Dreamwire products and services is designed to help protect Dreamwire, Dreamwire customers, and the Internet community in general from fraud, abuse of resources, and irresponsible or illegal activities.
Each Dreamwire customer is responsible for the activities of all end-users and, by accepting service from Dreamwire, agrees to inform its customers and/or end-users of this AUP or its own Acceptable Use Policy, which must not be inconsistent with the terms herein.
Dreamwire services are only to be used for lawful and appropriate purposes. Customers may not transmit material in violation of any federal or state laws or regulations, including, but not limited to, obscenity, indecency, defamation or material infringing trademarks or copyrights. Dreamwire customers may not abuse or fraudulently use Dreamwire products and services, nor allow nor permit such use by others. The following activities illustrate some, but not all, prohibited uses under this AUP:
- Child Pornography: Receiving, transporting or distributing by any means, sexually explicit conduct involving children.
- Inappropriate Content: Using the services to transmit, distribute or store material that, as reasonably determined by Dreamwire, is inappropriate, obscene, defamatory, libelous, threatening, abusive, hateful or excessively violent.
- Denial of Service: Engaging in any activity that will interfere or attempt to interfere with the service of any other user, host or network on the Internet.
- Distribution of Viruses: Intentional distribution of software that attempts to and/or causes damage or annoyance to persons, data, and/or computer systems.
- Forging Headers: Forging or misrepresenting any message header, in part or whole, of any electronic transmission, originating or passing through the Dreamwire network.
- Email Spamming or Mailbombing: The transmitting of unsolicited Email to multiple recipients, sending large amounts of Email repeatedly to a person to harass or threaten, or any attempt to use Dreamwire services for SPAM.
- Unauthorized Access: Illegal or Unauthorized Access to Other Computers, Accounts, or Networks.
Violations and Enforcement
At Dreamwire’s sole discretion, violations of any element of this AUP may result in a warning to the offender followed by suspension or termination of service if the customer does not cease the violation. If Dreamwire deems that a violation of this AUP has occurred, it may immediately suspend or terminate service with or without notice. Dreamwire is not liable for any damages of any nature suffered by any customer, user, or any third party resulting in whole or in part from Dreamwire exercising its rights under this AUP. Dreamwire reserves the right to modify this AUP at any time.
Acceptable Use Policy: Dreamwire Voice
This AUP is part of the Agreement between ITDREAMWIRE, LLC (“DREAMWIRE”) and Customer. All capitalized terms not otherwise defined in this AUP are defined in the General Terms and Conditions.
1. Unlimited Voice Services. Customer agrees to use the unlimited service plans (“Unlimited Plan”) for traditional voice or fax calling of duration comparable to that of an average residential or business customer and not for commercial purposes where telecommunications is the primary purpose or significant cost for the business. Customer agrees that they will not employ methods, devices or procedures to take advantage of Unlimited Plans by using the voice or fax services excessively or for means not intended by DREAMWIRE. Excessive use is defined by DREAMWIRE as use that substantially exceeds the average call volume or duration per hosted PBX or SIP Trunk used by all other DREAMWIRE’s Unlimited Plan customers. DREAMWIRE has the right to terminate Customer’s Unlimited Plan or change Customer’s Service plan if, in its sole discretion, DREAMWIRE determines that Customer’s use of the Unlimited Plan violates this prohibition or is otherwise unreasonable or results in abuse of the Unlimited Plan, including, but not limited to, the following:
· Excessive local number conference calling
· Monitoring services
· Data transmissions
· Transmissions of broadcasts or transmission of recorded material
· Re-selling, re-branding, re-supplying, re-marketing or commercially exploiting the Unlimited Plan, without written consent, in order to aggregate traffic from more than one customer over a line or trunk that serves an Unlimited Plan
· Setting up routing functionality such that only outbound long-distance traffic is sent over the Unlimited Plan
· Using the Unlimited Plan for call-centers, hotlines, or chat rooms
· Engaging in any other conduct which is fraudulent or results in significant network congestion, or degradation
· Continuous, repetitive or extensive call forwarding
· Continuous call session connectivity
· Fax broadcasting
· Fax blasting
· Telemarketing, or Any other activity that would be inconsistent with reasonable personal, residential and business use that may cause network congestion or jeopardizes the integrity of DREAMWIRE’s network.
2. Lawful purposes only. Customer may use Services for lawful purposes only. The Customer may not use DREAMWIRE’s Service or equipment in any way that is illegal, improper, or inappropriate, including, but not limited to, the following:
Interfering with the ability to provide Service to the Customer or other customers, or avoiding the obligation to pay for the Service within the time frame designated for payment. Use of the Service to threaten, abuse, harass, defame, deceive, defraud, interfere or invade another’s privacy or engage in any similar behavior. Use of the Service for auto-dialing, continuous, repetitive or extensive call forwarding, telemarketing (including charitable or political solicitation or polling), fax or voicemail broadcasting or blasting. Use of the Service to impersonate another person, send bulk unsolicited messages, use data mining techniques, or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download, store, or otherwise reproduce or distribute information from DREAMWIRE or use any automated means to manipulate the Service. Use the Service for transmitting or receiving any communication or material of any kind which would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to a civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law.
3. Right of Termination. DREAMWIRE reserves the right to terminate the Service immediately and without advance notice if DREAMWIRE, in its sole discretion, believes that the Customer has violated any of the terms of this AUP and Customer will be responsible for all fees and charges through the end of the Service Term, including without limitation, Early Termination Fees, unbilled charges, and disconnect fees, all of which immediately become due and payable, and DREAMWIRE will not be liable for any damages incurred by Customer or any third-party as a result of such disconnection.
4. Monitoring. DREAMWIRE may monitor the use of the Service for violations of the Agreement, including this AUP. DREAMWIRE may, without liability, remove or block all communications if DREAMWIRE suspects a violation of the Agreement, including this AUP, or if DREAMWIRE finds it necessary to protect the Services, other customer’s services or DREAMWIRE.
5. Providing information to authorities and third parties. If DREAMWIRE believes that the Customer has used the Service for unlawful purposes, DREAMWIRE may, to the extent permitted
by law, forward the relevant communication and other information, including Customer’s identity, to the appropriate authorities for investigation and prosecution and Customer consents to the forwarding of any such communications and information to the authorities. In addition, to the extent permitted by law, DREAMWIRE may disclose the Customers’ personal information, any communications sent or received by the Customer, and any other information that DREAMWIRE may have about the Customer’s account, including but not limited to, types of Service, length of Service, MAC addresses, IP addresses, email addresses, registered 911 address, and all other account information, as deemed necessary by DREAMWIRE, including, but not limited to the following: In response to law enforcement or other governmental agency requests; as required by law, regulation, rule, subpoena, search warrant, or court order; as necessary to identify, contact, or bring legal action against someone who may be misusing the Service; to protect DREAMWIRE rights and property; or in emergency situation where disclosure of such information is necessary to protect DREAMWIRE, other DREAMWIRE customers or third parties from harm or damage.
6. Use of Service or Telephone Device by Customer Outside of the United States. DREAMWIRE services are designed to originate calls within the United States and work with unencumbered high-speed Internet connections. If the high-speed Internet connection is not within DREAMWIRE’s service area or the ISP or broadband provider places restrictions on using VoIP services, Service may be unavailable and Customer will not be entitled to any Interruption Credits. The Customer will be solely responsible for any violations of local laws and regulations or violations of ISP and broadband provider terms of service because of the Customers’ use of the service. All use of DREAMWIRE’s service to or from areas outside the United States is at your own risk
7. No Transfer of Service. The Customer may not resell or transfer the Service without first obtaining prior written consent from DREAMWIRE.
8. No Alterations or Tampering. If Customer copies or alters or has someone else copy or alter the firmware or software of the equipment or device in any way that facilitates a compromise of the Service, Customer is responsible for any charges that result. Customer may not attempt to hack or otherwise disrupt the Service or make any use of the Service that is inconsistent with its intended purpose.
9. Theft of Service. No one may use or obtain a service in any manner that avoids entering into an Agreement with DREAMWIRE and using it in compliance with all of DREAMWIRE’s policies and procedures. Customer will notify DREAMWIRE immediately by telephone, email, text or similar real-time method (and subsequently confirm it in writing) if Customer believes or should have known the Service has been stolen, used fraudulently, or is otherwise being used in an unauthorized manner and will provide an account number and a detailed description of the circumstances of theft, fraudulent use, or unauthorized use of the Service. DREAMWIRE may suspend or disconnect the Service if such Service has been used in violation of this section and Customer will remain liable for all fees and charges for use of the Service until DREAMWIRE is notified by Customer of such unauthorized use and has had a reasonable opportunity to prevent such use.
10. Revisions to this Acceptable Use Policy. DREAMWIRE reserves the right to revise, amend, or modify this AUP at any time and in any manner. Any revision, amendment, or modification will be effective when DREAMWIRE publishes such revision, amendment, or modification. Your continued use of our services after such revision, amendment, or modification shall constitute your acceptance of the modifications to this AUP. Therefore, it is important that you review this AUP from time to time. If you have questions about the AUP, or about your rights and responsibilities as a DREAMWIRE customer, please contact us at email@example.com. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO CHECK THIS WEBSITE REGULARLY, AS ALL OR ANY PART OF THIS AUP MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.